Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Trip Home

Coming home has never felt so good.  Yes, we still have unpacking to do.  My apartment is piled high with boxes I will need to unpack and put away over the coming weeks, but I LOVE MY APARTMENT!  Here is a little pictorial travel journal of our journey home from Milwaukee this week.

 Think we were loaded high enough?


Hitting the road!

Chica tells us where to go.

My mommy and daddy are mean!  They said I was too klutzy to
play on the playground or slide down the slide.  I resemble that remark!!


Lunch:  egg salad, Cool Ranch Doritos and water.


It looks like a Schwiesow picnic!  I can see cousin Kim, Aunt Bess, and Grandma.
They even had a white tablecloth on the picnic table, and all the trimmings, like the 
family used to travel on those epic siblings trips across the country.


Cool rock formations.  Not bad for a shot while driving!



More cool rocks.


You know you are getting close to home when you get trees, a deer
crossing, and a construction barricade all in the same shot!


Orange Carrot Mistic.  Best juice ever!

The important stuff got put in at the rest stop.


Yeah, that's my Shopko Hometown!


Milwaukee readers:  Gas is supposed to be LESS than $4 a gallon.


HOME!!!

Once I get settled into my apartment (in about a month!), I will post photos of that.  For now, it's Dr. E on Tuesday.  Feeling great!!!!!



1 comments:

Karin said...

Oh, I think I saw Uncle Marv in the picture of the "Schwie-nic." If you click the photo, you can see it larger.

Post a Comment